1. Allergic diseases are an important and growing public health problem. Prevalence has increased over the past 20 years.
2. Due to these concerns, the Malaysian Society of Allergy and Immunology (MSAI), the Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Malaysia (OGSM) and the Malaysian Paediatric Association (MPA) embarked upon an initiative to formulate the Guidelines for the Prevention of Allergy.
3. Based on a comprehensive review and objective evaluation of published scientific literature, the Guidelines were developed for healthcare professionals.
4. These Guidelines are in evolution.
5. The Recommendations in these Guidelines have been graded based on Categorisation of Evidence by the World Health Organization.
Please download the full document below